Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech Deals

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Starfield™ Bundle - Are You Ready?

231937860-B_23Q3_SystemBundle_SocialBanners_1024x512.jpg

As many of you already know - based on the posts hyping it up - Bethesda Game Studios' upcoming title Starfield is quickly approaching release, and AMD is excited to be working with them to make it possible. Now you already know about our partnership, but did you know you'll now have an opportunity to snag a copy of Starfield when you purchase select AMD products?

That's right - we have another sweet bundle deal for you all to add to the hype of this anticipated title! Upgrade your PC to venture through the stars and enhance all the compelling moments of Starfield™ with the ultimate gaming performance of select AMD Ryzen™ and Radeon™ products.

For more information on how we've teamed up with Bethesda on this release, just visit our webpage with all the details!

10 Replies
N_weasels
Adept I

Am I hyped? Yes.
Am I pulling the trigger day 1? No. It's a Bethesda title. I'm going to wait for the first community patch rolls out.
Is my computer ready? Also no. GPU falls a little short (but somehow can render Star Citizen without catching fire.)
Hopefully I can sort that out sometime soon.

I am slowly upgrading, I am at minimum specs currently.  

MSI X470 GAMING M7 AC, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600, Gigabyte RX 7600 OC, 980 PRO with Heatsink 2TB
kaitaloipa
Adept II

This bundle is what got me to finally upgrade my i7 3770K. 10 years!!!!

7600X CPU, B650 Mobo, RTX 4090

The DREAMM! Can't wait for you to join the A+A team completely! 

otacon
Adept III

Will this be expanded to some AM4 CPUs like the 5950X at some point?

0 Likes
maxwlh
Adept I

Will there be preload for the amdrewaards copy of Starfield?

0 Likes
RareAir23
Adept I

So my current system when it comes to Starfield comes down to these specs:

AMD Ryzen 5800X CPU

ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero X570 mobo

G.Skill TridentZ Neo 32GB DDR4-3600 RAM

Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT GPU

My question to AMD and the fanbase is...can this combo do 1440p in Starfield?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Darkblade666
Journeyman III

I have just built my new rig with cpu 7700x and gpu 7900xt xfx black (awaiting delivery) for 1440P gaming

everything but the gpu came on the 16/8/23 but there was not code or link or anything about the starfield with the cpu 7700x do I need to register for this or something

gpu 7900xt xfx black is duo for delivery next week 

any help claiming the starfield game  would be appreciated

0 Likes

Hi Darkblade666.  RareAir23 here.  I too ordered and received a Radeon RX 7900 XT late last month from Amazon.  Usually how the Starfield game promotion goes from my experience is you'll get an email from the retailer you ordered the GPU from within 2-3 days after the product ships.  That email will contain a credit key that you redeem at AMDRewards.com which then AMDRewards.com then provides you a license key for the game (Premium or Standard Edition depending on the GPU you purchased) that will work on Steam.  Right now, AMDRewards.com is trying to acquire more Steam license keys but you'll get a key no matter what as long as you redeem the credit key the retailer email gives you.  Thanks.

0 Likes
AMD_cire
Challenger

Will this game also give us driver crash timeout like others games?

MSI B550 Pro-VDH - MSI 6600XT - Ryzen 5600G
0 Likes