cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech Deals

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Special Opportunity to Buy an AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT, Radeon RX 6800, or Radeon RX 6800 XT

RedTeam_Purchase_Opp_Banner_white_Font_670p.png

Hello, Red Team!

As you may know, we, the Community Management Team, have been looking to share the PAX East experience beyond the conference as much as possible. During the event, we held a few raffles, and offered our fans the opportunity to buy an AMD RadeonTM RX 6000 series graphics card at MSRP!

To start, we brought back two limited-edition AMD RadeonTM RX 6900 XT Halo Infinite Graphics Cards. You can win one by entering the current Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes or the Rig of the Month Contest.

Now, after a few discussions with our colleagues, I’m thrilled to inform you that you have the opportunity to purchase an AMD RadeonTM RX 6700 XT, AMD RadeonTM RX 6800, or AMD RadeonTM RX 6800 XT – which are no longer available to the general public on AMD.com – at MSRP!”

Here is how it works:

• You must be a registered member of the Red Team Community.
  • Similar to PAX East, the opportunity to purchase is based on a first-come-first-served basis and subject to product availability.
  • If you are interested you must fill out the form by clicking on the link below.
  • If you receive the opportunity to make a purchase, you will be sent an email with your credentials and instructions on how to place your order within a specific time window. The email will include:
    • The product you have selected to purchase based on availability.
    • A unique, non-transferable, URL to place your order online.
    • A unique, non-transferable, login information.
    • The specific time window, and deadline, for you to log in and complete the purchase.

Important notes:

• You will have the chance to rank the product you are looking to purchase as your first, second, or third choice. For example, you can select the AMD RadeonTM RX 6800 XT as your first choice and the AMD RadeonTM RX 6800 as your second choice, and the AMD RadeonTM 6700 XT as your third. In case your first choice is sold out, you will have the opportunity to buy your second choice and so on.  
  • We’ve allocated a few GPUs for this opportunity so if you are interested, please act now!
  • Shipping options will be available at check-out.  
  • One product per person.
  • This offer is open to members in the US, Canada, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, and Sweden.
  • You will have until Wednesday, June 15th at 5:00 pm CST to register for the opportunity to purchase one of these GPUs at MSRP.

Yes! I'm interested in the opportunity to buy a graphics card!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 15, 2022 Update

Hello Red Team! 

I have an update for you...

• The submission period for the opportunity to purchase one of the GPUs is now closed.
    • (The link to the form has been removed from the OP)
  • Those of you who filled out the form first, will receive an email on Friday, June 17th with instructions on how to make your purchase. Your purchase window will be open from Saturday, June 18 through Wednesday, June 22.
  • Thanks to you, your feedback, we will be working with our colleagues on similar opportunities moving forward. 😉

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 22, 2022 Update

Hello again, Red Team!

I have another update for you...

• Friendly reminder! The purchase window will close today (Wednesday, June 22), marking the end of this special opportunity. If you haven’t yet, please be sure to place your order today.
  • Thank you, Red Team, for your support, I hope you'll enjoy your new GPU.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
46 Replies

no email for me as well 😞

Yes, an RX 6800 XT.  I have been waiting a year like many others for what I got.  I replied to the email within the first 8 hours that it was sent to me.  Don't give up yet ... there are the cases where people applied with more than one email account so there will be some 6800 XT's that don't reply.

InfoManWD
0 Likes

I got the email for an 6800XT, and purchased it right away.  I was hoping for a chance to buy multiple, but Sam said they're limiting it to 1 per person. So if someone doesn't pull the trigger, they will probably give that chance to someone down the list.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN
Dragokar
Miniboss

I hope I got picked, would be so nice. Good luck to all of you, anyway!

Nashcart
Journeyman III

really you guys send me an email for this opportunity today 6/17 and the signup ended on the 15th lol typical 

Pepe1
Adept II

Will the purchase window reopen?
Thanks.

0 Likes
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Hello @Pepe1 

Unfortunately, it will not reopen since the Special Opportunity ended on June 22. 

That said, you can purchase the Radeon RX 6900 XT, it's available in our eStore.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
0 Likes