Royal Vegeta

IMG_20210725_175806.jpgnew1.jpgnew2.jpgnew3.jpg

new4.jpg

Specs :

Mobo- Asus ROG Strig B-550 Gaming A 

CPU- Ryzen7 3700x  w/ Corsair Hydro X series XC7 waterblock

RAM- GSkill Trident Neo Z 32gbs 3600Mhz 

GPU- MSi RTX 2070 Super Gaming w/ Bykski waterblock

Storage- M.2 Crucial P2 500 256Gb OS installed / SSD Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / external 2gb Seagate 

PSU- Cooler Master V2 850 watt 80Gold 

Fans- 10 Cooler Master Sickle Flow 120mm fans

Radiator- 2 Corsair VR5 360mm Radiators

Fittings - all Primo Chill SX Sky White 

Tubing- Primo Chill 16mm OD hard line tubing

Custom PSU cables from Formula Mods 

7 Replies
Weber462
Challenger

I like this a lot.  I hope more people will start building custom rigs.  Nice work sir.

Olemissrebel
Adept II

I like this design and implementation, nicely done!

filinux
Elite

Thank you for sharing this Pearceej84!!

It always amazes my other older nerd / geek (term of honor to us) friends that I know absolutely NOTHING about Dragon Ball Z beyond it is a uber popular anime / cartoon show.  I share this as I am certain a lot of what is happening with your build is lost on me where DBZ is concerned.   That is about all that is lost though as ANYONE can see this is a truly unique,  amazing build,  and a work of art.  

I wrote in a recent post here that I think "Wow!" when I sit down and fire up my new build.  I can only imagine the immense feeling of pride/accomplishment you must have after constructing the actual desk & custom cooling loop PC(I don't think case or enclosure even comes close to covering it : ) ) and looking at your end result.  

I see you have a good amount of cooling & fans implemented, how is noise & heat?  What is the white material the components are mounted on?  What was the total build time for the desk & PC assembly?

Thanks again for sharing this VERY cool PC!!

pearceej84
Adept II

Filinux - 

The Vegeta inspiration is the color scheme for the Royal Blue and if you look i also have the royal crest in the top left side as well. It's a subtle gesture to Vegeta. The heat and cooling on this is great, my idl temps are avg 28-30c and on load gaming is avg 45-55c after gaming for a few hrs little warmer on a hot day. The highest i have hit was 60c that was stress testing and max loading this out for over 3 hrs. As for noise i dont hear anything to be honest it helps that the fans are under and in the back. ! The desk took about 3 months ( weekend work ) and the build inside took about 2 weeks to finish. Thanks again ! 

Nytzfall
Journeyman III

I absolutely love this!! I have been looking for ideas/inspiration for a build I will be starting very soon. I am new to it, being this will be my first build. I'm still learning, so if you have any tips or suggestions. It would be very welcomed! I planned on dropping a lot of money into it, hoping I could make a gaming machine that can do the 3d, CAD, AND do crypto mining in off time or even possibly simultaneously while gaming. Thanks again and love your work, it's beautiful!!

HeyDoeAUD
Adept II

bro i rate this have u upgraded since?

eebiii
Miniboss

You could put a couple of these reservoirs in and that would open up 1000 ideas for a future upgrade.

AC8WS200926JFm83.jpg