cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Processors

Devsharma1
Journeyman III

Ryzen 5600G 99%gpu utilization

I am using Ryzen 5600G with Gigabyte B550 motherboard ,16gb ram & 500watt PSU. Yesterday when i open my computer to play a game i notice its fps suddenly drops to 17 and then i close the game open the amd control panel and its showing my gpu utilization to 99% but no background app is running. It happened with me before also but then i reinstall the windows and worked perfectly normal but after some days now same issue. Plz anyone help me.

0 Likes
2 Replies
shaheryar1234
Journeyman III

This issue could be due to hidden processes, outdated drivers, high system temperatures, or PSU issues. First, check Task Manager for unexpected high usage processes. Next, ensure your AMD drivers are up-to-date. Monitor your system's temperature with a tool like HWMonitor. If these don't resolve your problem, consider the possibility of PSU issues or software conflicts. A clean Windows install might help, as it did before. If all else fails, consult a professional. Remember to back up your data before performing any significant troubleshooting steps.

0 Likes
Devsharma1
Journeyman III

My drivers are up to date temp is around 50, 55 degree checked task manager no high usage process .

how can it be a PSU issue because earlier it is running good but suddenly this problem occure after that i also done clean install of windows after that also its running good but yestarday same problem happens.

0 Likes