Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

roudy_bob
Journeyman III

RYZEN 5 2400 G

Hi , everybody, and sorry for my bad English

On a new Configuration PC , an Prime B350-PLUS Mother board + RYZEN 5 2400 G Processor

I have a problem with the "graphic parts" of my Processor, who doesn't start correctly

I try all soft update, Found on AMD support website,  and now, I don't see anything else of defect hardware .

You can see on the pics the error message

" This device cannot find enough free resources for its operation "  with "Code 12 "

Somebody have a different idea of mine , about this problem ??

Thanks for you help

0 Likes
2 Replies

Device Manager Code 12 seems to be a BIOS settings not configured correctly according to Microsoft Error Code:

Do you have a Discrete GPU Card installed?  If you do remove it and see if the error occurs again.  If it does that may indicate the GPU card is in conflict with the integrated Graphics on the Ryzen APU. Make sure you have either the Integrated Graphics or Discrete GPU card as the main Graphics for booting up if you should have a discrete GPU card installed.

If you don't have a Discrete GPU Card installed, try to find out what IRQ  is being shared with the Ryzen integrated Graphics. Try to use Device Manager to see if you find any other information that may be useful.

I would do a "Clear CMOS" to reset your BIOS back to factory defaults and see if the error goes away. Need to consult your Motherboard Manual on how to do a Clear CMOS properly or in BIOS itself see if it has a "Default" setting or something similar.

0 Likes

check your BIOS and see if there is an option for Windows 10 WHQL

then you should be better off

0 Likes