cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

hundr
Newcomer

Replied to email response for Boot Kit, no response.

I received an email in response to a support ticket for a boot kit request. I have replied to that email providing the required information with no further response. Was that not the proper way to add additional information to my support ticket? {ticketno:[8200798756]}

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

Your information has been received. You did not receive a response since the offices were closed over the weekend. Your BootKit request is being processed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

Your information has been received. You did not receive a response since the offices were closed over the weekend. Your BootKit request is being processed.

0 Likes

I appreciate your quick response. Although I did provide the required information well before the end of the business day Friday (11:47 AM EST), with no response or confirmation of my email reply. That is why I am looking for further information here as to whether that was the correct way to add information to my ticket. The added information was proof of purchase, and the conversation with the motherboard manufacturer that they were unable to provide any further assistance.

0 Likes