So I have my RX 6750 XT it was running at full speed PCIe 4x16 with bus speed at 16 GT/s and was happy about it until....
I need a little help with my RX 6750 XT with a R5 5600X procie built on an Asrock B550M Pro4. I know these components are compatible with PCIE 4 already however my RX 6750 XT only runs at 3x16 instead of 4x16 and Bus speed of 8 GT/s instead of max 16 GT/s.
Please help how I can have it run again at 4x16 and bus speed back at 16 GT/s
Troubleshooting done so far:
- Made sure GPU plug on the topmost PCIe lane
- Cleaned PCIe lane & Reseated GPU couple times
- Replug cables
- Enabled/Disabled SAM
- Tried to boot stock settings
- Tried to boot with enabled XMP settings with SAM
- Flashed Asrock BIOS (currently now on P2.50 from P2.30 non BETA)
- Clear CMOS - both shorting with screwdriver way and battery removal
- Made sure settings in BIOS PCIe set to x16
- Also tried to set BIOS to Auto and Gen4 however still reads at 3x16
RX 6750 XT
ASROCK B550M Pro4
T-Force 4x8gb 32GB 3200mhz
MP34 Team group 500GB as boot drive
970 EVO plus 1TB storage drive
I hope you guys could help, Thanks in Advance!!!