cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

96Freddie
Adept I

attestation not supported

Ryzen 7 5800x3d tpm claim not supported Hi, I recently switched from a ryzen 5 3600 to a 5800x3d in my PC but I have a problem regarding the unsupported attestation status, so I can't use the PC because it shuts down precisely because it is not supported. How can I fix it I have a b450 E Gaming asus rog, I have updated to the latest bios version. I also have Windows 11 installed the cpu works great and the average temperature is 40-45c°. Do I need to do a reset? Or buy a new motherboard? If you intend to take a B550-XE.

0 Likes
3 Replies
vishvajit
Adept III

It sounds like you are experiencing an issue with the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) on your Ryzen 7 5800X processor, which is causing your PC to shut down. This is likely due to the fact that the attestation status is not supported, which is a security feature that verifies the authenticity of your hardware and software.

To resolve this issue, there are a few steps you can try:

1. Check your motherboard manual to ensure that it is compatible with the Ryzen 7 5800X processor and supports TPM 2.0. You mentioned that you have an ASUS B450 E Gaming ROG motherboard, which should be compatible with the processor and support TPM 2.0. However, it is always best to double-check.

2. Ensure that your BIOS is up-to-date. You mentioned that you have already updated to the latest BIOS version, which is a good first step.

3. Check your Windows 11 settings to ensure that the TPM is enabled. You can do this by going to the Settings app, clicking on "Update & Security", and then clicking on "Device security". From there, you can check if TPM is enabled and if it is functioning correctly.

4. If all else fails, you may need to reset your PC or consider upgrading to a newer motherboard that supports TPM 2.0. It's worth noting that the B450 E Gaming ROG motherboard should support TPM 2.0, so this may not be necessary.

If you do decide to upgrade your motherboard, a B550-XE motherboard should support the Ryzen 7 5800X processor and TPM 2.0. However, it is always a good idea to double-check the compatibility before making any purchases.

therefore the tpm 2.0 is enabled, the motherboard is compatible, the bios is updated to the latest version,

0 Likes