cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

emeahonen
Journeyman III

Anywhere to check support ticket status?

Service Request:8200814708

Hey! I made a ticket about needing a bootkit for Ryzen 2600 few weeks ago and received a request for images shortly after. I haven't heard from AMD since, so is there any place I can check my support ticket's status?

0 Likes
1 Solution
misterj
Big Boss

emeahonen, I know of no way to check the status.  In the past, I have opened another ticket asking about the status of the first using the ticket number.  A simpler way is just to reply again to the pending ticket again, asking what's going on - done this also, both worked.  Enjoy, John.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

emeahonen, I know of no way to check the status.  In the past, I have opened another ticket asking about the status of the first using the ticket number.  A simpler way is just to reply again to the pending ticket again, asking what's going on - done this also, both worked.  Enjoy, John.

0 Likes

Thanks for your answer John! So I should reply to the email I got? I got an email after I sent the information, so I would think that they got the info.

0 Likes

Yes, emeahonen.  Everything revolves around that ever-lengthening e-mail.  You are just reminding them that you you still care.  Enjoy, John.

0 Likes

Replied to the email asking if they got the information. Thanks John! I have still few weeks until my Amazon return date comes so let's hope to get the answer before that so I don't have to return the stuff back.

0 Likes

Just received an email that the RMA was approved and the bootkit is on it's way

0 Likes

Great, emeahonen.  Thanks for the update.  Enjoy, John.

0 Likes
DanielBoluda
Adept II

Hi,

i have unsuccessfully tried to get updates on my service ticket. I replied to the mail they sent to me and it gave me an undeliverable email back. 

i opened another ticket asking for the first one and no answer

Any more ideas?

Thank you

0 Likes

0 Likes