cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Processors

graysonnapier
Journeyman III

Ryzen 3900x CPU speed locked

My CPU speed in my task manager reads .52% today on boot after noticing some major performance issues. I've owned this system for about a month now and it ran quite well with in the first month and now I'm having this issue. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
2 Replies
graysonnapier
Journeyman III

Also, this appears to be at any type of load, playing a game, whatever it may be. I ran a cinebench test when I started noticing the issues and scored a 230, tweaked a motherboard settings for literally 15 hours straight trying to figure out what could have went wrong. It seems to be staying at the 530 mhz speed roughly permanently with no solution found.

0 Likes

Got this exact same issue. Happens every few days and have to power down and wait half a minute, then boot back up to 'fix'... and by fix I mean it loosely since it's a recurring problem. All started with windoze 11 install, but no way to tell if it's the os, mobo, cpu, etc because nothing throws an error. being pegged at 0.53ghz is retarded and would be nice to have some sort of answer as to the cause of this issue and/or possible fix.

0 Likes