cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Processors

opword
Adept I

Problems with 7600X

I recently bought a Ryzen 7600X and even though I didn't have a GPU I was thinking of sticking with the integrated graphics, it works fine in some respects but there is a bug or error with the drive or hardware (can't tell) on my 7600X

When I update to the latest drivers for the 7600X ALL VIDEOS it shakes as if it were a recording error there is a green screen, it crashes my computer completely and it has already restarted but when I use it without the latest drivers it even works ok but still shakes a little with scenes with many frames on the screen

I need help solving this!

0 Likes
13 Replies
opword
Adept I

Bios is up to date

There is no error in RAM memory

this is all the videos I used this one as an example:

0 Likes

Video refuses to play, says I do not have :...sufficient privileges ...". Enjoy, John.

0 Likes

I don't know how uploading videos to the forum works, sorry for the error

0 Likes

On here:

VID-20230123-WA0008_1_.gif

0 Likes
misterj
Big Boss

opword, where did you get your video driver? If not AMD Drivers, then get the latest from AMD. If you have further problems, please post all your system components. Please get only BIOS from the Main Board vendor. Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

7600X | B650 Edge Wifi | DDR5 Trident Z5 6000mhz

I already downloaded the latest BIOS from the MSI website, everything works just the videos that happen so far games are normal but I can't watch a video on YouTube or on my system through VLC.

I'm trying to upload the video but it is for moderation to release.

Have you tried disabling Hardware Acceleration in your Browsers and in VLC or through System wide using Windows Settings -Graphics to see if it fixed your video problems?

I would also install a Video/Audio Codec package like K-Lites that installs all the Video & Audio Codecs your PC needs to run all types of Video and Audio formats.

0 Likes

Thank you very much for your help friend, I will do this as soon as I get home and let you know here

Thanks, opword. I really need to know if you got all your AMD drivers from AMD not the main board vendor. Please post screenshots of Ryzen Master (RM) running Cinebench R23. Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

Thank you very much for your help friend, I will do this as soon as I get home and let you know here

0 Likes

Great, opword. Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes
didsbury
Journeyman III

I am having the same problem as show in the video above.

Has anyone solved this problem?

My system:

Graphics card none

Processor 7600X

Motherboard B650 Aorus Elite AX

Disk WD_Black SN770 1TB

Memory 2 x 8Gb Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 16GB (2x8GB) 5200MT/s DDR5 CL40 DIMM 

Adrenaline Version 23.2.2

0 Likes

A big Thank You to elstaci. I disabled Hardware Acceleration in VLC and it now plays all the video files.