cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Processors

19Danny96
Newcomer

PC WOULD NOT BOOT WINDOWS

I have build my new pc ( upgrade ) Last week everything happened within two weeks including date of purchasing. 

After I finished the build I went ahead and install a brand new fresh windows 11 . everything was fine for like 1 week or less , as I did not had time to play a lot and waited for the weekend ,I m a night shift driver so I got home on Saturday went to sleep, when I woke up  after an hour or two went to my pc turn it on .. I was on a call on discord with my friends , and when opening Counter Strike 2 ( CS2 ) after 5 min I have had my first bluescreen followed by a restart, it went into windows for like 1 min or two( it did boot windows , as I was trying to open discord and the rest of the apps) and bluescreen again , followed by a restart and since then it does not even boot windows anymore. as soon as the loading icon of windows appear it blue screens . I do not do overclock  , I do not change things into Bios , the only one thing that I do is just running or enabling XMP or XPO for memory ram that is it .

OLD pc Specs:

i9 - 11900k

MSI MEG z490 UNIFY

80GB DDr4 Corsair 3200MHz

AIO Cooler NZXT Kraken X63 280mm

Asus STRIX RTX 3080 TI

M.2 SSD Samsung : 990 pro 1tb / 980 pro 500gb / 970 evo 1tb 

Power Supply(PSU) Corsair RM750x modular

New PC Specs:

AMD RYZEN 7 7800x3D

MSI MPG X670E CARBON WIFI and the second one as I thought I might have a faulty motherboard  is GIGABYTE X870 AORUS ELITE WIFI.7 ICE 

32GB DDr5 Corsair 6000Mhz and the second kit I bought thinking my ram is faulty again : 64GB DDr5 Crucial 6000Mhz

AIO Corsair ICUE TITAN 280 MM

SAME OLD PART

Asus STRIX RTX 3080 TI

M.2 SSD Samsung : 990 pro 1tb / 980 pro 500gb / 970 evo 1tb

Power Supply(PSU) Corsair RM750x modular

mention MSI MPG X670E CARBON WIFI everything up-to-date including bios all settings default 

GIGABYTE X870 AORUS ELITE WIFI.7 ICE  have not touched anything default settings 

So the problem I have , is every-single time a get a diff bluescreen error from windows .

I have removed every single Ram each and tried each slot as I do have two brand new motherboards and two brand new pair of RAM sticks

I have removed my GPU .. same problem bluescreen when tried to boot windows or even try to boot an USB BOOTABLE WINDOWS . as soon it loads the windows icon blue screen 

I have removed all my M.2 SSD  including GPU and tried to see if it does boot JUST the bootable stick and i have tried an m.2 bootable drive with windows on it . 

Everything I have tried . I cannot find away to it .

So it does not boot windows .

Does not want to boot a bootable USB stick or M.2 bootable windows to install fresh windows 11 

changed ram sticks 

changed motherboards

removed all my m.2 SSD

removed my GPU 

all default setting bios !!! for both motherboards with MSI being up-to-date bios .

it always crash or bluescreens at the small loading circle round windows icon. even if it boots windows or trying to boot a bootable USB stick . 

It does go into bios no problems . both motherboard . I can do and change whatever I want and it stays there for hours if I leave it like that no problems at all.

it read every single component into bios.

0 Likes
5 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

19Danny96, all CAPS are not going to get you an answer any faster, and no reason for italics either. Do a Clear CMOS and run with only one stick of memory and see if that helps. Are there any error indicators on your MB? If so tell us about it. Where did the "bootable stick" come from? John.

0 Likes

Sorry for my all caps. I did indeed clear CMOS so many times ,unplug the power cable .. press the power button to make sure or drain all the electricity and then press clear CMOS button as well . waited for like 1 min or 2 . connect power cable back .. and nothing. I have tried every-single thing that came trough my mind, update bios , go default settings . clear CMOS , all with MSI MPG X670E CARBON WIFI, then I went ahead and bought a new motherboard new GIPSET X870 Gigabyte Aorus Elite wifi 7 .. put everyhing back together and same problem as soon as I tried to Boot an USB stick with a windows 11 on it or even windows 10 on it . it blue screens . I' have even made and m.2 drive bootable with windows on it.

I have an adaptor to plug the m.2  in and use it same as USB stick .

And same problem .. or even if I leave my normal m.2 drive to bot with the old windows on it it does not boot.

As soon u see windows loading icon , it blue screens . And I have tried two diff pairs of DDr5 memory.

everything brand new.

sorry for my bad ENG. as is not my main lanq.

0 Likes
rao3
Journeyman III

Hello!

sir why are you doing

0 Likes
19Danny96
Newcomer

And I do remember the first bluescreens I had it was something  blue screen hypervisor error, I had it 3 times in a row or more. then after that I have had so many bluescreens with N numbers or descriptions of errors like random errors . 

Stop code :

Hypervisor error blue screen error

bad_pool_caller blue screen

BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

WINDOWS IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KMODE THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

those are the one I can find onto my history search 

could be more then this just I did not search for it . like I said I have had so many blue screens with so many diff names or descriptions codes.

0 Likes

Thanks, 19Danny96. When I ask you to Clear CMOS I intended that no changes be made after the Clear. I need you to get down to the very basics so we can see if you have a MB, processor or some other problem. Are you running a Virtual Machine? The Hypervisor error indicates you are. Clear CMOS should have disabled SVM. Is the latest BIOS you are running a Beta? If so revert back to the last released BIOS. What media are you installing from? Could you install Windows on the SATA drive formatted in GPT with only one stick of memory as a test? Let me know and we can figure something out to try. Thanks, John.

0 Likes