cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Processors

snwang
Journeyman III

7950x Integrated graphics cause screen flashing

after installing my 7950x integrated graphics drivers, when I watching the video, sometimes it will jam, sometime it will flash green screen and blink, I install the latest AMD software[Adrenalin 23.4.1 (WHQL Recommended)], with win10 system, is there anyone have same experience? Need help

0 Likes
3 Replies

I had changed the latest drivers to the ASUS bios recommand version which it much older, but it happpens again, and I have up the UMA frame from 512M to 1G, fail again, and it influences my daily use , so I have to think about a independent graphics.

0 Likes
digipointer0
Adept III

If you have already installed the correct drivers and are still experiencing issues, there are a few things you can try. First, try updating your Windows 10 system to the latest version. Sometimes, outdated software can cause compatibility issues with newer hardware. You can also try disabling hardware acceleration in your video player settings. This can sometimes help with video playback issues.

If none of these solutions work, you may want to consider contacting AMD support or a professional computer technician for further assistance.

0 Likes

I have rollback win11 to win10, change the suggesting drivers version to much older, up the UMA frame from 512 to 1G, but hardware acceleration have not try, and I will try it tonight to verify the problem. Sometimes I feel tired about the experience.

0 Likes