cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

Nennaz
Journeyman III

Rendering issues in Warzone 3

As the title implies, myself and a friend (both running 7900 xtx) are having graphical issues in Warzone 3 (shock, I know). I'm not sure exactly when it started but somewhere around the launch of season 2.

Small maps seem to be OK but after a few games on Urzikstan, the inside of buildings gets really dark while certain objects inside and the characters hands and weapon get blindingly bright. After another game or two, none of the ground renders in, it's just a colourful blob that I seem to be running through rather than on. The externals of buildings seem fine but trees, fences etc stop rendering as well.

A game restart normally fixes it for a few games til the whole process repeats. 

Running a 7900 xtx, 5800x3d, 32gb 3200 cl16 ram. 

Friend is running 7900 xtx, 12700kf, not sure what ram

Updating drivers hasn't fixed it. 

Is anyone else having similar issues and found a fix? 

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
2 Replies
dubzhouse
Journeyman III

I have the exact same issue and no fix. Users with Nvidia cards are also reporting the same issue and no fix. I've tried multiple nvme drives as well as fresh windows install.

dubzhouse
Journeyman III

I found out my issues started once my vram usage would climb to 60 percent so I set my vram scale target to 50 and have played for over 3 hours and the issue never came back.

0 Likes