"Grainy" graphics in all games

Hello everyone, first of all sorry for the English, I'm using Google Translate

I just built a PC after a long time saving:

Processor: i3-12100f

Graphic: RX 6650 XT

Motherboard: H610M-HDV/M.2

Source: Perseo ATX600W-P

Disc: KINGSTON SNV2S500G

The problem is that in ALL games you see a kind of "grainy" effect in shadows, reflections, hair, vegetation, etc.

I have tried to touch everything, whether within each game or on the AMD panel. Activating Sharpening I do not notice changes for better or worse, the same thing happens with RSR, it does not improve or worsen. I have touched on anisotropic filtering, tessellation and so on within games but nothing.

Reading forums I have found many users with the same problem, apparently no one has a solution or at least from what I have read.

In one of these forums, I found one in which the user had a font that was quite crap like mine, it works perfectly but they recommend changing it for a security issue for the PC, but some also assure him that this It is the problem of bad graphics in games.

I would like to know if this could be true, that the font is the cause of this problem in the graphics (obviously I should change the font for one of better quality).

I attach images here:

https://imgur.com/a/8VgUygj

Clarifications:

-I already tried all kinds of configurations without any results.

-I rule out that it is the monitor since this error continues to persist in the screenshots.

-The graphics performance is perfect, just like the videos in which it is tested.

I thank everyone in advance who can help me.

0 Likes
0 Replies