Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

LootGUy
Journeyman III

Issue with gpu driver (probably)

Hello!
I have a problem, regarding one of my monitors. I have 2 monitors, but only one of them has flickering white pixels. It looks like there are random pixels, that turn white for a moment... As I am writing this, I had a thought that they are probably not "running around", it is just that in random moments, random pixels turn white for a moment. I have tried some things, like putting it into a different slot of the gpu, and updating gpu driver. I have installed it today, I went from geforce gtx 1050 TI, to RX 6700 XT. The cable is kind of twisted, but that shouldn't be a problem in my opinion. The monitor that has the pixel bug is connected through displayport. It is a cable with dvi-d and displayport on the other side. I don't really know what to do. I may have not seen any pixelbug when there were no driver installed. I would upload a picture of it, but when taking asscreenshot, they are not there. Really disturbing. 

I have an amd ryzen 5 2600 as cpu, RX 6700 XT as gpu, 16gb ram, 600W psu

PS: Since then, I have swapped the RX 6700 XT to 1050 Ti, and there were no flickering on the monitor. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
0 Replies