Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

lasip90122
Journeyman III

Issue with AMD Graphics Card Installation on Windows 10

Hello community,

I've been attempting to install an AMD Radeon RX 6700 graphics card on my Windows 10 computer since I recently bought one. I would, however, really appreciate any help in resolving this issue since I'm having some problems.

Here are the details of my problem:

• System specifications:
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Home
  • Processor: Intel i5
  • RAM: 16GB
  • Issue description:

After physically installing the AMD graphics card into the PCI-Express slot on my motherboard, I turned on my computer. However, instead of a successful boot-up, I encountered the following problems:

• The screen remains black with no display signal.
  • The computer fans are running at full speed, indicating that the system is powered on.
  • There are no error messages or beeps during the boot-up process.

Any advice you have on how to solve this issue or support you can provide would be greatly appreciated. If you require any further information, just let me know and I will respond straight away.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Lasip

1 Reply
EdenWheeler
Adept I

Hello,

As per my experience, To troubleshoot the black screen issue after installing your AMD Radeon RX 6700 graphics card on Windows 10, try these steps:

1. Ensure the card is properly seated and power connections are secure.
  2. Check if your power supply can handle the new graphics card.
  3. Test different display ports on the card for signal output.
  4. Test the card on another computer to verify its functionality.
  5. Update your motherboard's BIOS and install the latest graphics card drivers.

If the problem persists, contact AMD support or seek help from a computer technician.

0 Likes