cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

atremblay23
Journeyman III

Elder Scrolls crashing

Apologies for my horrible explanations...I don't understand ANY of this technical jargon but... 

2 weeks ago while playing Elder Scrolls V my game suddenly crashed on me and hasn't worked since...I reached out to Bethesda and they told me that The minimum spec for Skyrim is a GPU with 512 MB of dedicated RAM and that my GPU has 495 MB, they suggested that I try updating my AMD drivers, and upon checking out my drivers I supposedly have the best drivers for my system but I see that there are three AMD driver updates to download from the AMD website....and my question is, should I download any of those updates and see if the game runs? and if I were to download any of those updates, which one would I download, I don't want to just pick a random one and download it and risk it messing up my computer. I just need help lol

0 Likes
1 Reply

You need to supply processor, graphics model & OS for someone to offer suggestions.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes