cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

1337jay
Adept I

Do something about the bots? Please for next Thursday!

Is there anyway the people in charge of this site could make sure these are actually going to real genuine people interested in gaming with their graphics card, y'know what it was designed for? The bots are winning! This isn't fair for some of us that only have the option to order online... Can't they do something about this. Cards run out about the 30 minute mark on Thursday and most of those are going to bots according to reddit, something has to be done. I want a sick card for gaming!

PS: It's my birthday tomorrow!! So really hoping I can get my hands on a card next Thursday preferably the 6700 XT!

0 Likes
3 Replies

Funny thing is, back in Jan. cards were only around 10% above msrp.

Now most  want msrp so to upsell.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Dam I really picked a bad time to come into this

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I assembled my new PC in November 2020, when my RX5700XT cost 429 euros, the 6000s were astronomical back then and that is still the case to this day. The graphics cards cost more than Mobo, CPU and RAM combined, with me Threadripper 1900X 8 Core 150 euros and motherboard GiBy X399 Aorus Pro 300 euros, 16 GB of RAM 99 euros, within an acceptable range. A comparable Ryzen with Mobo were significantly more expensive at the time. I had my last PC with Sabbertooth 990 for over six years with 2 graphics cards of the 700 and 900 NVidea. I hope that my current one will last as long with a graphics card change in about 2 years.

0 Likes