cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

murf
Adept I

BF2042 Deploy menu remains on the screen while player deploys to match in background.

It started 2 or 3 weeks ago and been happening ever since.  Latest AMD graphics drivers on AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT 8GB RAM.  Battlefield 2042 on PC.

NOTE: This can happen on any game menu, but I am using Deploy menu in my example as that is where it happens most often. This does not happen every time, but does happen at least a couple times per match. When I am on the Deploy menu I click on a spot to deploy. The game will stay on the deploy screen. However, the player will actually deploy. I can hear him walking, shooting the gun, etc. I finally figured out if I Alt + Tab out of the game and then click on the game icon on the Windows task bar to get back into the game, I will then be in game where I deployed (and hopefully not dead by that point). Pretty annoying. While in the menu (once I deploy and it is stuck on menu screen) I can move the mouse around and try to click on different menu choices, but it is like it knows I am in game and does not respond to the menu items clicked. I don't use any overlays or have any other processes running in the taskbar. Any ideas what might be causing this and how can I stop it?

If you need more information, please let me know and I will do my best to provide it.

Thanks

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, GPU: ASRock AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT, Motherboard: ASRock X570S PG RIPTIDE, Headphones:
Turtle Beach Recon 500, Mouse: Razer Basilisk Essential,
0 Likes
0 Replies