cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

Knoblet
Journeyman III

Bezel Correction

Is there an easy way to set up a multi-monitor display with Bezel correction in Adrenalin 21.5.2?  Since there is no Bezel correction tab that I could find in the menu I tried using Eyefinity Pro located within the AMD Radeon software stored at "C:\Program Files\AMD\Cnext\Cnext\" which was pretty much the same as the regular software with less frills. Well, after trying to use Eyefinity Pro I started getting Artifacts on screen. It corrupted the Adrenalin 21.5.2 software which stopped after I uninstalled it. Does anybody have a solution for adjusting the bezels on my three moniotors?

1 Reply
gigi199596
Journeyman III

Hello,

It is a bit late but as you can see when you click on the "about" tab of the eyefinity pro tool, the year is 2021 so from what I read in the community and the forums: There is no such a tool existing to make a bezel correct directly in adrenalin. I come from nvidia world and I though AMD was starting to provide a decent software support (which it is with the adrenalin software). but the most useful feature for me is the bezel correction for games. I was so trivial that I did not made any search on google before buying it. I was more focused on the overheating issue reported on the original 7900 XTX. Which asus fixed with the cooling system (57 degrees at 100 % load). I really dont understand why bringing eyefinity support without this feature? Do they really analyzed the user needs before decommisioning the bezel correction software?

I will return my asus tuf 7900 XTX OC for this unique reason despites the good performances. I am very frustrated. I put this message here hoping to get a feedback and maybe a solution? A workaround is not acceptable for this price (1100 euros). I even prefer to put 200 euros more to get a RTX 4080... 

I really want AMD to become a true rival to nvidia. So please bring this feature in the upcoming future.

Have a nice day,

0 Likes