cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

kristopher_wood
Journeyman III

Are there any plans in the foreseeable future for an ITX solution RX 5700?

Are there any plans in the foreseeable future for an ITX solution RX 5700? I'm building a Dan Case A4 SFX computer with all AMD and Gigabyte Aorus Components, currently AORUS B450 I PRO WIFI (to be replaced with X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI), Ryzen 1600 ( which I hope to soon replace with the New Ryzen 5 3600), and a XFX RX 580 8G (to be replaced with a 5700 or Vega 56 ITX if one doesn't come out). 

My mother a couple years back was diagnosed with Guillain Barre and is recovering from the paralysis she incurred. To give her confidence I told her we would build this computer and make a video of it to show her progress/improvement as well as give other people with similar situations or illnesses something to strive for and a bit of hope that their is the possibility they can do such things again. She has come far and I want a woman who has done so much for me to put something together she never though she would put together even when she was well.

Sorry for the long winded speech but it's very important to me to do this for her.

0 Likes
2 Replies

You'll have to ask the board partners (Sapphire, ASUS, Gigabyte, etc...), they design any custom cards, but is there a specific reason you need it to be ITX instead of, say, mATX?

To start the case only has a depth of 317mm (12.87 Inches) which means I am

cramped for room. Vega 56 Nano (ITX) is 170mm (6.7 in) which is a huge

space saver compared to my current 270mm (10.6~ in.) GPU. If I go with a

Vega Nano or if they confirm a itx version for the 5700 or Radeon VII I

could afford to install one with room for a 120mm Radiator for liquid

cooling the system.

To answer he mATX question I never her of a GPU specified as mATX sizing,

On Itx ( for half size cases and some mATX) and full size GPU for

everything else to include majority of mATX cases.

0 Likes