cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Energybutton
Journeyman III

XConnect and RX 6600 XT EGPU

Looking for some advice, I have a Sapphire Nitro RX 6600 XT in a Mantiz Saturn Pro V2 enclosure. Windows update will install drivers 31.0.12027.7000 and upon restart the GPU will work however it doesn't seem to be utilising the full GPU. testing the card in my desktop (Ryzen 3600, X570 board, 16GB RAM) with the same card shows the same low utilisation issue with the drivers. 

I have since upgraded the desktop drivers to 31.0.12029.10015 and the issue disappears however I cannot do the same with the EGPU setup as I'm getting a 173 error - AMD Software Installer has detected that the current system does not contain AMD Graphics hardware and terminated the installation. 

The RX 6600 XT still shows in device manager, I have referenced the xConnect page to see if there are specific drivers I need to download but it just takes you to the generic AMD drivers page with no reference to xConnect. 

Am I missing the correct drivers I'm suppose to use with this card with xConnect? 

The card works OK on the Windows Update drivers however I'd like to unlock the whole performance of the card. 

Any input would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
0 Replies