cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

miserton
Journeyman III

Second GPU stopped working after updated drivers

I have two RX 580 graphics card, each one running three monitors for a total of six monitors. The system was working fine for over a year with default Windows drivers (I don't use my computer for gaming). I had a project where I needed a feature in the Adrenalin Edition drivers, so I installed them, and immediately after doing so, only the monitors attached to one of the GPUs show up and work. GUP1 is listed as Primary/Master/Discrete and GPU2 is Linked/Discrete. The PC is custom built with an i9-10940x and 256GB of RAM, running Windows 11Pro 22H2. I've tried standard things like restarting the computer, enabling and disabling individual graphics cards, trying to detect displays through Windows, etc., but nothing has fixed it.  I couldn't find a setting in Adrenalin to address the missing displays. Any ideas on what to do to fix this? 

1 Reply
ITGuyorIRMan
Journeyman III

I feel your pain. 2 years after and not a single reply. I just re did my device all updates including bios and my video worked fine. Now after installing AMD drivers it will not work. **bleep**!?

0 Likes