cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

FangTangSama
Journeyman III

ryzen master not recognize my 5600G

It started from the weird fps drop when playing valorant. Since my pc is gpu of 6800XT with a 5600G cpu, it can barely run overwatch in full 240fps, but weird thing is that it drops to 2 digits of fps when playing valorant. By my observation I detected a cpu clock drop everytime the fps drop, so I think it is this problem causing me the pain when gaming. (please somebody help me with how to solve the unstable clock speed drop) so then I started to find solutions, include download ryzen master. But the ryzen master cannot read the temperature of my cpu, but the weird thing is the AMD software can. I don't know if I should continue to use the feature on ryzen master if it cannot even read the cpu properly.

so the problem is 

1. My cpu clockspeed randomly drops when playing valorant, causing severe fps drop, and this only happens with valorant. On Overwatch it is fine.

2. My ryzen master does not read the cpu properly(but AMD software do) and I don't know if I should continue to use the feature on it or not. 

0 Likes
0 Replies