cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Colossal
Journeyman III

Radeon Software: Instant Replay won't save

Trying to save an instant replay with the adrenaline software simply doesn't work.

It will notify me that it tries to save, however, after that, it doesn't announce the file destination it saved at, and the file is nowhere to be found.

6900xt

64 GB RAM

i7-9700k

AMD Version: 22.4.2

Windows Version: 10.0.19043

0 Likes
1 Solution

I found out the solution for my problem!

For anyone who reads this in the future this may not be the solution to your issue but if you have an extra PSU laying around give it a shot.

So apparently my PSU was broken in some way. I found out when it gave out and got shot. After replacing it with my old PSU saving clips was working perfectly. I've now upgraded to a new PSU again, and alas, it still works. So the broken PSU was causing the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Default location is within your Windows > Users > Username > Videos folder

0 Likes

I found out the solution for my problem!

For anyone who reads this in the future this may not be the solution to your issue but if you have an extra PSU laying around give it a shot.

So apparently my PSU was broken in some way. I found out when it gave out and got shot. After replacing it with my old PSU saving clips was working perfectly. I've now upgraded to a new PSU again, and alas, it still works. So the broken PSU was causing the issue.

0 Likes