cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

dbonn
Adept I

Graphics drivers update not working

About 3-4 months ago I built a pc and everything has been going fine. recently, when I open games, I will get a message saying @graphics drivers out of date@ and the game will usually be slower to the point where it is almost unplayable. Obviously the first thing I did was attempt to download the drivers which I did but nothing changed. I also went into display adaptors to try update it from there. I have re-downloaded all the drivers several times without success. I also downloaded AMD's auto driver update software which says I am up to date. The games that are saying that my drivers are out of date are Elden ring and Cyberpunk and I have a Gigabyte Radeon Rx 7900GRE if that helps. I'm honestly so lost and any suggestions/help would be much appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Thanks for the reply. I think that there is something wrong with the cyberpunk launcher because that is where it's saying the graphics divers are out of date now. Thanks anyway

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies

Thanks for the reply. I think that there is something wrong with the cyberpunk launcher because that is where it's saying the graphics divers are out of date now. Thanks anyway

0 Likes
FunkZ
Grandmaster

The latest driver available for the 7900GRE is Adrenalin 24.8.1 which you can download here:

https://www.amd.com/en/support/downloads/drivers.html/graphics/radeon-rx/radeon-rx-7000-series/amd-r...

What version do you currently have installed?

Do you have a CPU processor with integrated graphics?

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
Ryzen R7 5700G | B550 Gaming X | 2x8GB G.Skill 4000 | Radeon Vega 8 IGP
Ryzen R5 5600 | B550 Gaming Edge | 4x8GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 6800XT
0 Likes

Yeah I've got that version, I think that the game launcher was just broken, thanks for the reply though!

0 Likes