cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

isaacaleex
Journeyman III

Drivers for AMD Radeon HD 5800

For some reason, I cannot get the most updated version of my graphics, and I cannot find the link her either, does anyone knows where i can download it? thank you!

GPU:
Name: AMD RADEON HD 5800 Series
Board Manuf.: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
Code Name: Cypress
Technology: 40 nm

0 Likes
3 Replies

First there is no HD 5800 GPU card unless it is a OEM GPU Card.

There is a HD 58xx series GPU cards. You can use GPU-Z and click on the upper right corner "LOOKUP" to show the exact HD 58xx GPU card you have installed.

That is a very old AMD GPU card that isn't supported by AMD Driver updates anymore.

The last drivers are from 2015 & 2016: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/ati-radeon-hd-5000-series/ati-radeon-hd-5850

All of the HD 58xx Series GPU cards uses the same last drivers.

You can also let Windows Update install the latest compatible AMD Driver for your Windows version.

If you have Windows 11 installed and the Windows 10 drivers don't work then you need to update your GPU card to one that is still supported by AMD Driver updates.

0 Likes

thank you for the answer! i tried to update to the last version of the driver which is 2016, but everytime i try to open i get a windows error saying "this app cant run in your pc" and tells me to look for another version, I am using w10 PRO, and i made sure to download the 64 bits version too.

0 Likes

Can you post the exact installation error code you are getting?

The 2016 AMD Driver should be compatible with Win 10 Pro.

0 Likes