cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

MonkeyMan17
Journeyman III

AMD auto detect drivers not working proper

I was trying to update my graphics drivers to the windows 11 operating system version, because I just recently updated to that from windows 10. I went to the drivers page and put in my GPU model, which is the RX 6650 XT, and downloaded the auto detect (It also does the same thing when I tried just installing the AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition one). When I ran it, it says "This installer is intended to be deployed only on an AMD system. Exiting installation as the requirement is not satisfied." Which doesn't make sense because I only use AMD in my computer. My CPU is the Ryzen 5 5600x. I don't have anything from intel or NVIDIA in my system. The only other recent change I've made to my computer, besides the operating system, is that I just installed a new second monitor. The monitor is the KOORUI 24e3.

0 Likes
1 Reply
FunkZ
Grandmaster

Here is a link to the download page for the RX 6650 XT - try using the direct download for Adrenalin 24.5.1 rather than the Auto-Detect.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/downloads/drivers.html/graphics/radeon-rx/radeon-rx-6000-series/amd-r...

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
Ryzen R7 5700G | B550 Gaming X | 2x8GB G.Skill 4000 | Radeon Vega 8 IGP
Ryzen R5 5600 | B550 Gaming Edge | 4x8GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 6800XT
0 Likes