cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

GeoBall
Adept I

Adrenalin software wont uninstall

I have a HP notebook laptop and i want to uninstall the adrenalin edition beacuse when I have installed the software my sound is at 100% windows displays it like 2 or 3 (I put my sound to like 4 and it is still like at 100) .

So I do not  know what to do.

I have installed the latest drivers but nothing so I want.

And the other problem is that it wont uninstall its just stuck on the "detecting your system configuration for driver and software compatibility" it is showing that it has integrated graphics but it just is loading and loading.

Please help.

Thank you.

1 Solution

The amd audio co-processor driver is what has been reported as causing high volume, a couple of workarounds suggested were to update driver from device manager.

Use either 'Search Auto....' (driver from Win update), or 'Browse my Comp....' & select a different driver version.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
gnilsson2
Journeyman III

I managed to get around by
Open Device manager , show hidden devices, uninstalled (2 hidden AMD) drivers.
then Uninstall amd worked

0 Likes

Where do you see the two hidden amd drivers can you provide a more detailed explaination

0 Likes

In Device manager View menu , check Show hidden devices.
Here I have a hidden Intel Display adapter:

gnilsson2_0-1700480622725.png

The Intel is from before I installed the RTX card, now hidden,  as the RTX has taken over.
(My previous 2 AMD's is gone , as I un-installed them)

0 Likes

Sadly to me it does not work and I still have not solved the problem

0 Likes

The amd audio co-processor driver is what has been reported as causing high volume, a couple of workarounds suggested were to update driver from device manager.

Use either 'Search Auto....' (driver from Win update), or 'Browse my Comp....' & select a different driver version.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes