cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

ablaze_kratos5
Journeyman III

7800x3d integrated graphics timeout Do I got a faulty CPU??

System Spects

motherboard asus rog strix b650 A gaiming wifi

ram Team Group 6000 mhz CL30

windows 11 

monitor samsung g65b 240 refresh rate monitor

GPU i had 7900 xtx i removed it and issues still happens never had a problem with the card the 7800x3d integrated graphics is what crashes usually I noticed its by using google chrome I disable hardware acelaration I will let know if that help my question is. Is there anyone else having this issue with the processor I read people having it with gpu not the cpu like me is my 7800x3d faulty should i do a RMA tomorrow?

forgot to mention no over cloking on gpu the cpu I only have enabled on the bios the  precision boots overdrive which is amd safe overclocking I also want to point out that before i had 7700x never had this issue with integrated graphis also i did a fresh windows reinstall from 0 to see if that would fix the issue and it did not i got latest amd drivers and bios from asus 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Slimboy77
Journeyman III

Did turning off widows hardware acceleration work?

Having issues with my 7800x3d, where the display driver stops working and I just get a black screen .

Everything is updated tried what AMD emailed me to try, using the driver cleaner ect.

Can't even use the latest adrenaline drivers for the 7800x3d if I do after the reboot and every reboot after that I get not display..... What a nightmare 

0 Likes

Only way I was able to fix it was by ddu drivers and intalling just the driver itself not amd adrenaline software which was aparently what caused the issue with 7800x3d never had the issue again

0 Likes
ablaze_kratos5
Journeyman III

Hi brother I was able to fix the issue by DDU all graphic drivers then installing latest drivers from amd site but instead of installing adrenaline i chose driver installation only it fixed my timeout annoying errors seemms to be an issue with the 7800xd3 and adrenaline and amd drivers being bad as usual now my integrated graphics dont timeout anymore but I still get a slight reset where screen goes black for a couple of seconds than comes back and no timeout happens its not very often so its bareble I had the 7700x before and never had this issue until i got my 7800x3d

0 Likes