Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Building

SaculTheHawk
Journeyman III

Radeon RX 7800 XT Fans constantly Spinning. No Speed shown in Adrenalin,

Hi All,

Installed my new RX 7800XT today and at first all was fine. 

After a few rounds of Gaming, the card started randomly bursting air, eventhoug temps were still low.

Now the fans are constantly spinning, as soon as I turn on my PC.

I already reinstalled the driver and there is no additional fan controlling Software on my PC.

Any Idea as to why this happens and how to fix it.

Much appreciated 

Hawk

1 Solution

Sorry for the super late Reply.

uninstalling the driver with DDU and reinstalling fixed it for me. After that Adrenalin showed the speeds again and the control also works now.

Thanks alot anyway.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jaandoh
Challenger

I saw that there's a fan speed setting in the adrenaline software, though it was a convoluted way to get to it... 

In my case I had to select a game, then click on fine tuning?, and then enable on the fan speed setting, I'll try to grab some screen shots of it when I get home tonight after work... 

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Are you using the 23.11.1 version of the Adrenaline software?  Go into the Performance tab, then select Tuning and scroll down to your video card.  Try a few of the settings like 'quiet' or 'balanced'.  Maybe it's currently set to 'raged'.

Tune your video card here.Tune your video card here.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes

Sorry for the super late Reply.

uninstalling the driver with DDU and reinstalling fixed it for me. After that Adrenalin showed the speeds again and the control also works now.

Thanks alot anyway.