cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Building

eebiii
Miniboss

New Toy for New Build

Picked this up today at Microcenter. $319. Couldn't pass it up. I will use this to build around my next project. I'm stoked, been wanting one of these for a while. Can't wait to benchmark it.

IMG_2310.JPG

IMG_2309.JPG

6 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

Fantastic!

Super excited about what your next build will be. So far you've knocked them out of the park!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

I am also super excited. In my head its perfect Key-J lol. No but really, I have a good plan and since I bought that cpu there is no stopping me now. My wife told me yesterday she could see it in my eyes lmao. I told the kids that Christmas was cancelled, I have pcs to build. J/K I just have to work harder next few weeks

rtbh99
Challenger

aw man i want one

---
lets talk about rtbh99
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Should be a monster gaming machine with that CPU. I hope you'll give it at least 32 GB of RAM.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
eebiii
Miniboss

Found a nice bed for the x3d and I will cover it in an ice-cold liquid blanket. 😀

IMG_2314.JPGIMG_2316.JPG

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

The images are not showing up. Did you pay your monthly dues?

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes