Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Building

Brand2305
Journeyman III

Diver for VISIONTEK RADEON HD 7750

hello i have one
VISIONTEK RADEON HD 7750 2GB GDDR5 PCIE 6M 6XMINI-DP 7750X62 PC PCB# R14FR-HJ6U
I'm trying to find a driver and I can't find a separate package, and I tried the Adrenaline software but it doesn't detect the card, I would like to know if you have the separate driver or how I could get it

0 Likes
1 Solution

You can download the driver from AMD Download page link from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/amd-radeon-hd-7000-series/amd-radeon-hd-7750

All HD 7xxx are not supported with Driver updates anymore from AMD so if you have Windows 11 installed and the Windows 10 driver doesn't work you would either have to downgrade to Windows 10 or upgrade your GPU card or let Windows Update install the compatible Windows 11 driver.

By the way, Visiontek Support is excellent. I had a Visiontek 6950 and needed a new Cowl with Heat sink and they sent me one for free even though my GPU card was out of Warranty already.

In the future for drivers go to AMD download page as mentioned by @spinalfailed 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
spinalfailed
Challenger

Screenshot_20230816-184535_Chrome.jpg

On the software and driver page you select the graphics on the next level scroll down to Radeon HD, then 7000 series, then 7750.

You can download the driver from AMD Download page link from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/amd-radeon-hd-7000-series/amd-radeon-hd-7750

All HD 7xxx are not supported with Driver updates anymore from AMD so if you have Windows 11 installed and the Windows 10 driver doesn't work you would either have to downgrade to Windows 10 or upgrade your GPU card or let Windows Update install the compatible Windows 11 driver.

By the way, Visiontek Support is excellent. I had a Visiontek 6950 and needed a new Cowl with Heat sink and they sent me one for free even though my GPU card was out of Warranty already.

In the future for drivers go to AMD download page as mentioned by @spinalfailed 

0 Likes