cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Building

ismail9898989
Journeyman III

cpu drivers

so hello guys how are y`all doing so i`m here to ask you guys about my new laptop cpu drivers which are from 2009 and even when i us eadrenaline program and every thing else my drivers are not getting updated thanks for taking time reading this and i hope ou guys know how to solve that problem thnx

2 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I suggest you read this about the AMD detect and install tool, which will scan your current graphics drivers and chipset drivers to find the latest compatible ones.  Probably a good idea to backup your data files before installing any software first, which can easily done with a USB drive.

The direct link to the tool download is here.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

With no information on your laptop hardware especially your APU processor since the only thing you mentioned is your AMD Graphics driver is from 2006 means you have a Non-Supported APU which means AMD doesn't have any updated AMD Graphics driver for your APU processor whatever the Make & Model is.

Go to AMD Download page under "Processor" and select your APU and see what was the last AMD Graphics driver for your non-supported APU: https://www.amd.com/en/support/download/drivers.html