cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Building

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Be quiet! - Wall of Fans!

I was on a conference call with my counterpart Logan from Be quiet! earlier today. 

While chatting, he mentioned the "Wall of Fans" they had at their booth during CES 2024. 

Check it out: 

I think it's super cool (pun intended)! 

And of course Be quiet! announced the arrival of their white PC Cases and Fans

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
6 Replies
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Now that BeQuiet! has RGB fans, the only one left is Noctua to show some colors.

Will they?

The Light Wings are pretty cool'n'quiet.

The Englishman
Dragokar
Miniboss

I need 20 cm Light Wings please 😛

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

I'd love to build a wall of fans like that at the foot of my bed haha. I can't imagine what that costs to do, but I guess if you're BeQuiet it's a business write-off. 

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

It's a cool wall! I learned they were able to put/animate Mario Bros. and other game titles on it. I wish I was there to see it....

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I wonder if there are more pictures of that wall of fans?

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I like their new cases, but I'm not into the white color for some reason.  In fact, I just ordered a Thermaltake 'The Core' P6 TG black case for my 2024 AM5 build.  

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes