Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part Recommendations

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

MSI Peripherals | Mice & Keyboards

Hey Red Team, 

If you're on the hunt for a new mouse or keyboard, I have some recommendations for you! If you didn't know, MSI has some really great affordable options. Check out the details below 👇

Clutch GM31 Lightweight Wireless Mouse 

$59.99  + ($5 off promo on Newegg)  Link here.

Amber_AMD_2-1685045630963.png

Key Features: 

Weighing in at just 73 grams, deliver outstanding gameplay by effortlessly moving and aiming with agility and accuracy.

Play up to 110 hours on a single charge. Easily charge or station your mouse with the included charging dock & wireless USB dongle. You can also charge up to 7 hours in just 10 minutes. 

OMRON switches are rated up to 60 million clicks for crisp feedback and reliable performance.

With built-in onboard memory, the user can customize and store up to 3 profile configurations, configurable through MSI Center.

A PixArt PAW 3311 optical sensor provides up to 12,000 DPI to deliver extremely precise tracking.

Clutch GM51 Lightweight Mouse - APEX Wireless

$72.24  - Newegg link here.

Amber_AMD_1-1685045546589.png

Key Features: 

MSI Diamond LightGrips features an anti-slip surface that allows gamers to hold the mouse firmly in hand, with fully customizable RGB illumination.

The PixArt PAW-3395 optical sensor is designed to dominate the game delivering up to 26,000 DPI, 650 IPS, and 50G acceleration.

Choose your preferred connection, including MSI SWIFTSPEED 2.4G wireless technology, Bluetooth, and wired mode.

The crisp and reliable mechanical switches rated to last over 60 million clicks.

With built-in onboard memory, the user can customize and store up to 3 profile configurations, configurable through MSI Center.

A high-capacity 550 mAH battery inside the mouse offers the advantage of a long lifespan and increased stability.

Pure PTFE skates provide a near frictionless glide for accurate high-speed mouse movements.

The upper cover of the mouse adopts a unique UV surface which can effectively resist dirt and oil.

Vigor GK71 SONIC Light Touch, Instant Kill Keyboard (Red Switches)

$105.90 - Newegg link here.

Amber_AMD_4-1685046780164.png

Key Features: 

Featuring a 35g force actuation force and linear feel, MSI Sonic Red Switches provide effortless and instant responses for an ultimate comfortable gaming experience

MSI ClearCaps feature a transparent dual layer design that allows light through for per key RGB illumination

Easily control your media within the reach of your fingertips with the smart dual touch volume wheel and the dedicated media keys

The included ergonomic memory foam cushioned wrist rest can be placed anywhere for superior comfort

Our X shaped, four way cable routing prevents your peripheral cables from stretching, pulling, or getting tangled with the table

Constructed with aircraft grade aluminum alloy for optimum durability and reliability

Vigor GK71 SONIC Light Touch, Instant Kill Keyboard (Blue Switches)

$101 - Newegg link here.

Amber_AMD_4-1685046780164.png

Key Features: 

Featuring a 45g actuation force and a smooth clicky feel, MSI Sonic Blue Switches are designed to provide seamless and instantaneous responses by minimizing finger fatigue and enhancing comfort.

MSI ClearCaps feature a transparent dual-layer design that allows light through for per-key RGB illumination.

Easily control your media within the reach of your fingertips with the smart dual-touch volume wheel and the dedicated media keys.

The included ergonomic memory foam cushioned wrist rest can be placed anywhere for superior comfort.

Constructed with aircraft-grade aluminum alloy for optimum durability and reliability

Happy shopping Red Team! 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
3 Replies
Vynski
Exemplar

I am an avid MSI user.  However, my keyboard and mouse are Corsair.  Keyboard is the Strafe and the mouse is the Sabre Pro.  The nice thing about the Sabre Pro is that I got it from BestBuy Black Friday sale for under $45 (MSRP $110).  This Corsair mouse did replace my retired MSI DS300.

I guess my comment is, don't just jump and buy.  Shop and wait for seasonal specials.  You might be amazed at what you can find, locally.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I have not bought an MSI keyboard or mouse yet.  I have MSI video cards and motherboards though, and they work very well.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes
Hiramabiff
Adept III

I actually prefer the Corsair Keyboards and mice more than the MSI ones. 

MSI X470 GAMING M7 AC, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600, Gigabyte RX 7600 OC, 980 PRO with Heatsink 2TB
0 Likes