cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part Recommendations

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

COUGAR unveils terrifying trypophobia PC case at Computex 2024

I had not heard about COUGAR GAMING before, but being a lover of cats (big and small), these cases look interesting.  From TweakTown: COUGAR GAMING has showcased a selection of new PC cases at Computex 2024 and one of them would scare...

Cougar-1.jpg

A hole in one?  Nope, many holes in the front panel.A hole in one? Nope, many holes in the front panel.

COUGAR gave me a tour of their booth at Computex where they had on display some of their latest offerings in terms of cases. The company gave me a rundown of the the FV270, a PC case that has transparency at the heart of its design, as it features a curved glass perimeter that enables an unobstructed view of the interior. Notably, COUGAR has designed the case with cable management in mind as users are able to completely hide cables behind the motherboard.

Cougar-3.jpgCougar-4.jpg

One of the other cases COUGAR showcased to me was the Airface ECO, a case that would be an absolute nightmare for someone that has trypophobia, which is the aversion or repulsion to objects like honeycombs and sponges that have repetitive patterns or clusters of small holes.  Besides the potential of causing some users discomfort, the Airface ECO has a design that has coned vents that taper inwards. This design is deliberate as it leverages thermodynamic principles to significantly lower the airflow temperature funneled through the front panel.

I like this idea for a lower-front air intake.I like this idea for a lower-front air intake.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Replies