cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part Recommendations

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

ASRock filing confirms AMD's upcoming Radeon RX 7700 XT will feature 12GB of VRAM

AMD's upcoming Radeon RX 7800 XT will feature 16GB of VRAM, with the Radeon RX 7700 XT set to feature 12GB - per a new filing to the EEC from ASRock.

AMD is all set to unveil its new mid-range and enthusiast RDNA 3 GPUs later this month, with the Radeon RX 7800 XT and Radeon RX 7700 XT set to fill the gap between the mainstream Radeon RX 7600 and the flagship Radeon RX 7900 Series. Sources indicate that the reveal is expected at the upcoming Gamescom event in Germany, with the launch soon after that.

Are you on a limited budget?  This might be the card you're looking for!Are you on a limited budget? This might be the card you're looking for!

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
7 Replies
rtbh99
Challenger

maybe i'll end up getting a 7800xt if the performance/price is there for me, after my plan to get a 6950xt went up in smoke 😕

---
lets talk about rtbh99
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Your plan went up in smoke?  Please elaborate....  

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes

i bought a card on amazon that wouldnt ship for a week and thought nothing of it, didnt bother to check if it had charged me. it hadnt, and didnt try to until it tried to ship a week later. card declined because we had been burning through the saved gpu money without realizing it.

but we got some nice bedsheets :]

---
lets talk about rtbh99
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

At least you can sleep at night.

Axxemann
Forerunner

I think we're getting hosed in the VRAM department. We need MORE. 

Performance over Pretty.

I think 16GB and 12GB is cool for this segment of cards. Even 8GB is find for the mainstream, but I think the 7600 should've been $250. With that said, we'll see how these two new cards perform to really see where their value lies.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)

The 7600 was a bit of a flop. I was expecting 10% OVER the 6700. Apart from maybe the 7900 XT and XTX... I think this generation is a flop.

Performance over Pretty.