cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenGL & Vulkan

ronniko
Adept I

Re: Today i install new AMD driver Adrenalin Edition 18.10.1 Windows 7 64 bit and my program crush.

Thanks.

I'll wait fixed driver.

0 Likes
ronniko
Adept I

Re: Today i install new AMD driver Adrenalin Edition 18.10.1 Windows 7 64 bit and my program crush.

Today i install new driver 18.11.1

The same problem , crush on discard .

xhuang
Staff
Staff

Yes, you're right, the fix had missed the 18.11.1 release in Nov 8, 2018. As i said above, the testing cycle would take several weeks for a official release.  The fix would be included in the driver release after middle of Dec, 2018. I will keep you updated once the release is available on amd.com, thanks for your patience.

xhuang
Staff
Staff

Hello, please try the latest driver release ( 18.12.2 )  which has the fix for this problem, thank you.

0 Likes
ronniko
Adept I

Installed 18.12.2

When i install drivers i get crash VC_redist.x86.exe.5876 (VC_redist 2015)

The same problem , crush on discard in my 32 bits program.

0 Likes
xhuang
Staff
Staff

dorisyan​, you might need to have a quick try with latest driver, thanks.

0 Likes
dorisyan
Staff
Staff

OK, I will check soon!

0 Likes
dorisyan
Staff
Staff

hi, ronniko​, I also found your app crashed in the latest driver (version 18.12.2), and the fix has been added in the driver release in the first quarter of 2019. I will keep you updated once the release is available on amd.com, thanks for your patience.

ronniko
Adept I

What news ?

0 Likes
dorisyan
Staff
Staff

Hi, you can try the latest driver release ( 19.1.1 )  which has the fix for this problem, thank you.

0 Likes