cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenCL

harrybelafonte
Journeyman III

I need a debugger Open CL in my RX570

Recently i installed a program that use my Graphical card, buy, i dont know what are doing in my computer, i need see that what happen. I need a window where i see that happen, console mode...

This program use Open CL with the driver 2766.5

Thankyou very thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
dipak
Big Boss

CodeXL tool suite can be used for this purpose. It includes GPU debugging, GPU profiling, static OpenCL kernel analysis and many other capabilities. You can download it from here: https://github.com/GPUOpen-Tools/CodeXL/releases 

Thanks.

0 Likes
harrybelafonte
Journeyman III

Hello dipak, thank you for the information, sorry for my English, i not read very well, but, the program CodeXL, no showme what is happen, It doesn't show me what happens, or what is processing.

The program only have a demo proyect in extrange extension, that only can understand the program CodeXL.

I would like to know what is happen in my graphic card, and that I will sample it in some code, or something, in the time, or simply record, an then , i can visualize.

I need see what happen in my card just in time, or record for after see it, in other format. I have Open CL 2766.5 driver, Folding at home is a program that renderized and calculate in his FahCore21.exe execute Open CL parallel processes, the program have libraries, and code write in phyton, but the program no showme what happen.

Thanks

0 Likes

Sorry I am unable to follow your query. If you want to know how to debug and profile an OpenCL program using CodeXL,  please read "CodeXL User Guide" (via "Help Menu->View Help") or "CodeXL Quick Start Guide" (via "Help Menu->View Quick Start Guide"). 

0 Likes