cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

What Candy Will You be Handing to Kids on Halloween 2023?

Most of us are too old to go trick-or-treating, but that doesn't mean that we're too old to have some fun.  Tasty Halloween candy is the norm, but why not mix it up a bit with something unique that you slip into their treat bags while you distract them with comments about their scary costumes?  Let's see some interesting treats.  They don't need to be computer related (good luck finding something like that), but they need to be strange and unexpected treats.

Now Foie Gras is something I will not eat in restaurants.  But as a bubble gum?  Maybe.Now Foie Gras is something I will not eat in restaurants. But as a bubble gum? Maybe.

Oh, cat hairball bubble gum.  Looks delish....Oh, cat hairball bubble gum. Looks delish....

Your last words should be to request a few of these...Your last words should be to request a few of these...

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes
6 Replies
Axxemann
Forerunner

I don't hand out candy. Not much of that in my apartment building.

Performance over Pretty.
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Well, you could still buy some scary candy for yourself and watch a scary movie while eating it.  Remember Pez?  Sure you do.

Pez was a tasty treat back in the day.Pez was a tasty treat back in the day.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes
Nagrenol
Challenger

9056340-large

0 Likes
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Gran Torino.  What has that got to do with Halloween candy?

0 Likes

I'll be on the deck  with my gun tellin them kids to get off my lawn  😂

0 Likes
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

So you won't be handing out any Halloween candy?  Did you go 'trick-or-treating' as a kid?

0 Likes