cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

What Are You Most Excited For This Summer?

It's almost warm enough for people to stop hybernating, and resume out door activities. I am really excited, as I have a lot planned this spring, summer, and fall. 

My checklist:

1. Start foraging in the local wooded areas again. The photos under are a good indicator that soon I will see some choice mushrooms start to come up through the leaves and around the trees.
  2. Grow back some of the grass in the high traffic areas of my lawn.
  3. Fix some things around the house like the front screen door that isn't square with the door frame, and always gets stuck.
  4. Skateboarding. I missed nearly all of last season, being busy with family, and friends. I can't wait to fall on my face this summer. 😉
  5. Get back to having a fire nearly every weekend with the friends, and family. 

I really can't wait to get back out there. What are you most excited for during the warmer season to come?

20240201_155309.jpg20240201_155356.jpg20240201_160525.jpg20240201_161053.jpg20240201_161909.jpg

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
7 Replies
jameswood56
Adept I

For me, my Rotterdam bike rental is most exciting thing in summer. I want to grow my business in this summer.

johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

PROS: Vacations. Enjoy hot nights for a nice family dinner outside. Late night games. Bikini season. Travel around the country.

CONS: I'll have to dial down my overclocks a bit. Cranking up HVAC to keep the house worth living in.

The Englishman

I am actually mildly concerned about my room temp in the summer. It will probably just drive me to go do other things than sit inside. My room has bad airflow.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes
lowteck
Miniboss

WWE and taking friends and family boating...

summertimeboating-ezgif.com-resize.gif

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Heck yes. I have never been on a boat besides a kyack and that was a blast. I bet cruising around on the water without having to be seated is more fun.

Axxemann
Forerunner

We're charging into busy season at work. Lots of summer tourist stuff, and I'm the guy dispatching the tour buses. Only thing I'm going to be waiting for is a phone call to go under the chop saw and slide hammer for my right hip replacement. 

Performance over Pretty.
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Oh, that will be fun.  Good luck.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes