cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

See you around, Red Team!

Hello everyone,

After nearly a year as a community manager for the Red Team, the time has come for me to say goodbye and move on to the next adventure!

It's been an honor working with Sam, Amber, our moderators, and members to grow and support this amazing community - thank you all for the good times and for being awesome. ❤️

Farewell, Red Team!

giphy-downsized

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
12 Replies
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

giphy.gif

We'll miss you. Thank you for everything, Ashley!! 💓

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

We will miss you, Ashley!

Thank you for everything! And good luck with your next adventure! 

Ciao! 

PS. Feel free to drop a post or two (complete with a GIF!) here! 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
Key-J
Paragon

@Ashley_AMD 

I am of course super happy for you and your next adventure, but I can't lie and say I am not quite saddened to hear of your departure! It has been a pleasure to post amazing GIFs alongside you and start up some great conversations. Also, who will carry the baton of posting all the fantastic Giveaway Posts if you leave? 😛 - That's why you will mainly be missed lol.

Hopefully you keep in touch, and still pop in to say hi from time to time, either here or on stream so we can continue the conversations about Texan Gastronomy, Chickens and your eternal quest for the perfect equestrian game!

All the best!

giphy

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Dragokar
Miniboss

Farewell and good luck!

Wishing the best of luck for you next adventure, adventurer.

And thank you for your time with us. Don't forget to drop a message here and there.

Cheers!

johnnyenglish_0-1657322694551.png

The Englishman
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Thank you Ashley for your dedication to Team Red. Best of luck in your future endeavors

Cheers!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Good luck with your next step in what will surely be a long career.  Here is a saying that I pasted onto my desk lamp at my first 'real' job upon graduation - "The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without it."  Never take any position for granted, always strive to do your best work and help others along the way.  

So true.So true.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

**bleep**! That's tough! Best wishes on your future endeavors. 🤝

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Wish you all the best on your future endeavors! 

Since you didn't mention if your next adventure was with AMD or not. If it isn't, I hope you got a promotion or raise in your next adventure or at AMD.

Sorry to see you go. There aren't too many female Moderators.  They tend to give a different perspective on things.

Take care.

blazer
Adept III

Sorry that you have to go, Ashley, although we have never met or even exchanged messages, You will be missed, but good luck in your future endeavors whether they are still with AMD or elseware.

0 Likes
jamesc359
Forerunner

I'm saddened to hear that you're departing, but I'm also happy that you get to have a new adventure. I hope that it's a grand one!

0 Likes