cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Need a good TV show recommendation!

Looking for something with a few seasons preferably. I'm pretty clueless about what's been put out in the last 5 years or so. 

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
17 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

If you can find 'Is it cake?', which we have access to on Netflix, that's a great show.  But if you must stick to just free television, perhaps 'Whose line is it anyway?' would be right up your alley.  My whole sense of humor is based on it.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

'Whose line is it anyway?' was a great show. I'll  check out that other one as well

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
CaligoVereor
Challenger

Barry. It's great. Has 4 seasons with 8 episodes in each. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5348176/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

i've been looking at this one, so I'll give it a try

USSArizona
Adept I

A good show with 5 seasons is Person of Interest.

Anthoering
Adept II

The Wheel of Time on Amazon has been my favorite.  There's only 2 seasons available to watch.

I read all the books and they were great! if you've read them, how does it stand up to the books?

I love Monarch: Legacy of Monsters. Absolutely awesome TV show for anyone who loves the Monsterverse and anything Godzilla-related.

I also recommend Peacemaker. I'm burnt out on the whole superhero crap, but Peacemaker is a breath of fresh air. Not for young audiences, though.

電腦 : 5800X3D • Sapphire Pulse 6800XT • 32GB 3600 • B550 Tomahawk • Superflower 850W Gold • Phanteks 400A Digital

I was a huge fan of Monarch! Have you seen Godzilla Minus One? 

offseason
Adept I

The best shows I've watched recently are:

The Bear, Ted Lasso (Apple TV), BEEF (Netflix), Atlanta

They're all pretty different from each other but I thought these were so good and kept wanting to watch more episodes! 😅

mintandrose
Journeyman III

If you're looking for a TV show with a few seasons to get into, I highly recommend "Stranger Things." It's a perfect blend of mystery, sci-fi, and nostalgia, set in the '80s with a gripping storyline and strong character development. Another great choice is "The Crown," which offers a fascinating and dramatized look into the British royal family over several decades. Both shows have multiple seasons and have been critically acclaimed. For easy access to these and many more shows, consider downloading Yacine TV MOD APK. It's a fantastic app that provides a wide range of TV shows and movies right at your fingertips.

Peaky Blinders

Yellowstone

house of dragons

Suits 

better call Saul 

an older show i jusy finished, but was good - Arrow 

Rubeerology
Adept II

Like easy listening music - these are some easy fun watchings

*Document (1).jpgIf you want something that isn't Netflix-

98-2002's 3rd Rock from the Sun 

2020-2024 Orville

red5
Miniboss

I started watching Bookie on Max. It has Sebastian Maniscalco (sp?) in it.  Pretty funny, and so far no gratuitous sex.  Language is definitely R rated though.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Fallout on Prime was a great show - a good adaptation of the game. Only one season... but it's worth it for gamers out there.

If you can do dubbed or know German we have started watching Dark.It has 3 seasons and is SyFi. You were not clear on what type of genre you like. Ozark is a suspense I would say that was good and I will not go and repeat the ones above.

rtbh99
Challenger

cant believe nobody recommended The Expanse yet. best scifi series out there, 5 seasons long, great space battles and characters 🙂

---
lets talk about rtbh99