cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

Key-J
Paragon

An Incredible THANK YOU to AMD & MSI

@AFKG-Curtis and I are incredibly humbled and appreciative of the AMD Red Team and their partners MSI for the ever-continuing support of our Stream and our passion for gaming!

Christmas came a little early to the AFKGaming Team as we received these incredible gifts to help power our rigs and continue to share our gaming adventures with the community! Let me tell you the absolute shock on my face when I opened the box. 

My project-1.jpg

We can't wait to throw these into action and continue to showcase why AMD really is the best option when it comes to gaming!

@Sam_AMD , @Amber_AMD , @Wally_AMD thank you again, we truly appreciate it! Now we might finally be on an equal playing field when it comes to invading you on Sniper Elite 5 Sam, supporting you on League of Legends Amber or trying to keep up with you on any FPS Wally.

AMD's motto of "Together We Advance" has never rung more true. Honestly, with AMD in your rig and the AMD Red Team behind you, there is nothing you can't do!

Build with confidence!
Play to win!
Share your passion!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
11 Replies
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Just awesome! 👍

The Englishman
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Just love to see it. Shoutout to Red Team and MSI doing a huge solid. 

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I absolutely love these people. 

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
eebiii
Miniboss

Wow! Awesome! New Toys!   

Pepe1
Adept II

Awesome. To enjoy!

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

We're happy that you're happy! 😊

You and Curtis have made lots of great contributions to the Red Team Community this year. I'm sure everyone enjoys your streaming adventures! I do. Expect the part where you sniped me a few times in SE5! 

PS. I wish I could see your expression when you opened the boxes! I'm sure it was priceless. 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
Dalton_MSI
Journeyman III

Dalton from MSI here, just wanted to pop in to say hi and excited to support you and @AFKG-Curtis! Glad to see our hardware arrived to you safely and I can't wait to tune into your stream tonight!

Hey Dalton

Awesome to see you stop by, and thanks again for the support! Sad I'm going to be missing you this evening as I won't be there, but we have a special AMD Red Stream coming up on both the 25th and 30th so maybe we will see you then!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Volkdude85
Challenger

Nice!

0 Likes
AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

AMD and MSI you guys are both amazing thank you so much for the gift basket I am super stoked to give my PC a needed upgrade! I will be sharing the love tonight as I jump in to some Asterigos Curse of the Stars on our stream tonight! https://www.twitch.tv/afkidsgaming

terminalgain
Adept II

Merry early christmas 🙂