cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

rdenmon
Challenger

Am I the only one with this issue?

When going on AMD forums by phone I have an annoying issue. I will reply to a post and an error will show. So I will have to reload page go back to the person I was replying to , load previous reply to send a post. So basically I have to make two or three attempts per reply(when using phone).

1 Solution

It wouldn't hurt to check it out and see if by some chance it is just an issue with Brave.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Interesting... whenever you get a chance, can you take screenshot and share the error you're getting?

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I have not had problems with my iPhone.  Do you have your browser app up to date?

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes

Android- Chrome - no updates... If I had to guess, has something to do with the Bot Checker, sometimes it asks for captcha and sometimes it doesn't. Could it be the forum needs to update the Captcha plugin?

0 Likes
jamesc359
Forerunner

I've never had that issue myself, I'm using Firefox beta on Android 12. My only issue on Mobile is that there's no Notifications or Mail icon. That looks like a theming issue though.

0 Likes

Oh ya, that too...I actually use Brave (which is pretty much Chrome). Maybe ill just switch browsers as i am the odd man out here.

0 Likes

It wouldn't hurt to check it out and see if by some chance it is just an issue with Brave.

0 Likes

It did issue with chrome too. Doesn't matter, I'll just deal.

0 Likes

@rdenmon - could you try clearing the cache within your browser on your phone? That could help potentially. 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
0 Likes

Ill do that to see if it remedies issue.