cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

idk88
Newcomer

RX 5700 XT no output on start up most of the times and after sleep

My XFX RX 5700 XT will have display if I haven't booted in around 30 minutes but if I put it to sleep it won't have output after trying to wake it up from sleep. The GPU doesn't crash during games or stress test. It's only after sleep or if I reboot the system (my keyboard LEDs will light up, turn off then back on again). If I let it rest for 30 minutes it will usually have display on boot but sometimes I would have to press the power button to force power off and try again. I do monitor the temps and they're fine while running games and stress test so I don't think it's a thermal issue. I've looked a lot online and tried most of the solutions (on black screen) but haven't found a solution yet. Please help me with this and let me know if you need any further information. Thank you!

Things I've tried:

• Reseating GPU
  • Lower tuning
  • Using different PCIe Slot
  • Changing to PCie 3 and 4
  • Reinstalling drivers
  • Using different monitors
  • Disabling ULPS

Bios and drivers are all up to date

Important Specs:

XFX RX 5700 XT Double Dissipation 8 GB GDDR6

ASRock B550m-c

600w gold PSU

0 Likes
4 Replies
Travisholt92
Journeyman III

Are your BIOS and chipset drivers up to date?

0 Likes

Yep, everything is up to date. Tried reinstalling drivers too. Please let me know if you have any more suggestions.

0 Likes
SummitChaser
Adept I

Check all cables and connections, update or reinstall GPU drivers, and adjust your power settings in Windows to "High Performance," disabling "Fast Startup." Try reseating the GPU and testing it in a different PCIe slot. Ensure your PSU is adequate.

0 Likes

I tried everything except disabling fast start up. Will try that, thank you!

0 Likes