cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Quin2009
Adept I

Videos Lag With New Update 12GB RX 6700

Before the latest update I was able to open 10+ streams on Twitch with no issue as well as multiple YouTube tabs. After the update if I open 2 or more all the streams and videos skip really bad. 12GB RX 6700 XT w/ Ryzen 9 3900X build. Can anyone help with this issue?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Chester1994
Challenger

Did you install it clean (using DDU first, then installing) or did you install it from AMD´s software itself? You could try a clean install.

Also, what's the GPU and CPU usage when those 2 streams are running? (you can use the task manager to show me)

0 Likes

I installed from AMD Software. I’ll try a DDU install and see what happens. Also my usage is around 3-5%. It’s always low so I kno that’s not a issue.

0 Likes
CaligoVereor
Challenger

Commenting here to see if anyone manages to figure out a solution. I've also been having serious issues with videos and streams with newest drivers. The newest version that doesn't cause problems for me is 22.2.1 so I'm sticking to that for now

Whn I go back to the previous version I lose the capability to record clips. Any suggestion for that issue?

0 Likes