cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Keyseri
Journeyman III

Upgrade de RAM

Buenas, quiero aumentar la memoria RAM de mi pc pero tengo dudas, no se mucho de compatibilidad y esas cosas, espero me puedan ayudar.

Tengo un Ryzen 5 3400G, Mother MSI a320m-a pro max. Quiero poner 32Gb de RAM y las que me interesan comprar debido a presupuesto son estas Memoria Team T-Force Zeus DDR4 2x16GB 2666MHz o 3200MHz, preferiría comprar las 3200Mhz pero no se si tendré algún problema o funcionarían perfectamente.

Agradezco toda la ayuda posible.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Here is your MSI Motherboard QVL LIST for RAM MEMORY for APUs: https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/A320M-A-PRO-MAX#support-mem-18

Screenshot 2021-10-26 150056.png

Go through the list and find RAM with 16GB of Memory per Module.  That way you will know it will be compatible with your processor and Motherboard.

As an example only, Here is a partial list from your QVL List for RAM for APUs. I highlighted 2 RAM Memory that has 16GB of RAM per Module. This is an example only. There are a few more in the list further down:

Note: Please translate into English the next time you reply since this is an English Only Forum. Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply

Here is your MSI Motherboard QVL LIST for RAM MEMORY for APUs: https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/A320M-A-PRO-MAX#support-mem-18

Go through the list and find RAM with 16GB of Memory per Module.  That way you will know it will be compatible with your processor and Motherboard.

As an example only, Here is a partial list from your QVL List for RAM for APUs. I highlighted 2 RAM Memory that has 16GB of RAM per Module. This is an example only. There are a few more in the list further down:

Note: Please translate into English the next time you reply since this is an English Only Forum. Thanks.

0 Likes